This feature only exists on our Business offering at readthedocs.com.
You can share your project with users outside of your company. There are two way to do this:
- by sending them a secret link,
- by giving them a password.
These methods will allow them to view a specific project inside your company.
- Go into your Project Admin page and to the Sharing menu.
- Under the Share with someone new heading, select the way you prefer (secret link or password), add an expiration date and a Description so you remember who you’re sharing it with.
- Click Share! to create.
- Get the info needed to share your documentation with other users:
- If you have selected secret link, copy the link that is generated
- In case of password, copy the link and password
- Give that information to the person who you want to give access.
You can always revoke access in the same panel.